When it isn't a jog around the block.
Sometimes you have enough time to run around the block; other times you have a full day to run ridges, traversing trails, and series of alpine lakes. For the latter, make sure you have enough essentials packed in Nike's Lightweight Running Backpack; it's large enough for layers, food, water, sunscreen, and bug spray. Nike made the back panel stable enough to prevent bouncing when you're bounding down the trail. There are multiple zippered compartments to keep you organized so your apple doesn't smoosh into the peanut butter packet until you want it to.
- Lightweight running backpack for longer days on the trail
- 10L capacity suitable meals, layers, and more
- Stabilized, ventilated back panel assures a bounce-free ride
- Hydration-compatible sleeve includes an external clip for tubes
- Side pockets offer alternative storage for water bottles
- Item #NKE01D2
[exterior] 95% polyester, 5% nylon [interior] 100% polyester
10L (610cu in)
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
sleeve, tube clip
1 zippered front, 2 side, 1 zippered top
17.5 x 12.5 x 5in