Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Sports Bras we have in stock.View Similar Products
Indy Light Hyper Femme Bra
- Low-impact sports bra with comfort and style for yoga or the gym
- Dri-FIT technology wicks moisture during high-intensity workouts
- Side and back cut-outs offer breathability and elevated style
- V-neck silhouette adds style points when bra is worn alone
- Item #NKE01UJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My girlfriend had her eyes on this for a while and I decided to surprise her with it. So far she is loving it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
I love the pattern and design of this bra, but my one complaint is that the side straps are a bit loose. Everywhere else fits snug, but those straps need to be a bit tighter on me. I don't think I will be going on a run in this bra, but it's great for lounging as it's low-impact.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 103lbs
This sport bra is great for what I want it for! There is not much support in this bra for running though I would recommend it for other uses. I did buy an XS in this and had to return it since it was super tight around the under arms. I already use a Nike XS sports bra but this one did not fit correctly (maybe due to all of the straps). I ended up getting a Small and it fits great. I love the look of it in the back!