Rain or shine.
When your daily run through the neighborhood gets interrupted by April showers, you simply unpack the Nike Men's Flex Short-Sleeve Jacket and keep on moving. This lightweight running jacket features four-way performance stretch and a DWR-finish to protect against unexpected changes in the weather, but keeps the sleeves nice and short so you don't overheat. The 1/4-zip neck has a perforated fabric gusset for ventilation during your run without the zipper flopping about, and a mesh lining offers further breathable comfort. When the rain stops, you can stuff it back into its mesh bag for later use.
- Four-way stretch provides performance mobility
- DWR finish protects againts surprise rain showers
- Ventilation at chest with perforated zipper gusset
- Mesh hood lining uses Dri-FIT to wick away body heat
- Packs into the attached drawstring pouch for easy travel
- Item #NKE01NR
- Q & A
I am a huge Nike guy. Love all of their gear. I love this half sweatshirt from here. Nice to have when its just a little cold not to bad tho and honestly more than anything just like the look of it.