When three turns to five, six, then seven.
You'll be glad you wore the Nike Women's Flex Elevated Track 3in Shorts when what you planned on being a quick spin turns into a longer training run. Thanks to their Dri-Fit fabric, these shorts effectively manage moisture to keep your skin dry, while flat-stitched seams help reduce chafe-induced discomfort when you're finishing up mile seven.
- Running shorts for quick runs and longer training days
- Performance fabric wicks moisture from sweat
- Inner liner with mesh paneling for increased breathability
- Flat-stitched seams reduce discomfort from chafing
- Item #NKE01KH
- Q & A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 150lbs
light weight, thin, deals very good with sweat
Like wearing nothing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
Sometimes I wonder if I'm wearing these shorts or not. they are that light and soft. I barely notice them and that's why I love wearing them. They breath like nobody's business and they also dry super fast.