Protect those toes.
You want your tot's foot to learn to move naturally, but you can't let him wander the streets barefoot. Give him the Nike Toddler Boys' Flex Contact Shoe, and he'll enjoy all of the toe-wiggling freedom he can without being exposed to bees hiding in the grass and the deceptively hot pavement in the daycare parking lot. From the stretchy, knit upper to the flex-groove sole, this shoe is about as close to barefoot as shoes get.
- Shoes for your little one's wanderings
- Foam cushioning for comfort
- Hook-and-loop closure even a toddler can handle
- Flex grooves on the sole let the foot roll naturally
- Stretchy upper lets his toes move freely
- Item #NKE01JK
- Q & A
Perfect for your little one
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Loved seeing these fashionable Nikes on my 18 month old. Very easy to get on and they stayed on. Has held up over several months of continuous use and are easy to clean when they inevitably get covered in mud/grass.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 8
I’ve been through several orders/returns in an attempt to find shoes that my 3 year old can easily get in and out of. These are super flexible and easy to get on. If these hold up we’ll definitely continue to order them. They’re also ADORABLE. Can’t beat it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 154lbs
I love these shoes, i bought them to my 3 years old boy and he just love them, good material and very very comfortable, to wear them every day.