Hit the ground running.
It's hard to hold your tyke back from running full-force up every hill in sight, and while you've debated strapping weights to his legs to slow him down, you opted not to out of fear that it will only make him stronger (not to mention the looks that other parents might give you). Instead of stunting his speed, deck him out in a pair of Nike Flex Contact Shoes for Little Boy's and let him burn his energy with quick sprints up the trail and around the playground. The Flex Contact for little boys are built just as tough as the big-kid stuff, with a knit upper that lets his feet breathe, and a soft, yet durable IT midsole that cushions every step, but simplified with a hook-and-loop closure, so learning to tie his shoes can wait a year if he's not feeling it yet.
- Speedy sneakers for turbo tykes
- Knit uppers let his feet breathe on the run
- Overlay heel increases durability for long wear
- Soft foam midsole cushions big jumps on the playground
- Grooved outsole mimics barefoot step feel
- Rubberized pods add traction and increase durability
- Item #NKE01JI