Select a size:
Why We Like The Element Trail Midlayer Top
We cover up for cold trail runs and training sessions in Nike's Element Trail Midlayer Top. It features a quarter-zip design and well-regulated, stretchy fabric for utmost comfort while we set the pace. The Element Trail even has thumbholes on it to better help shut out cold weather.
- Off-road running shirt for smooth comfort
- Polyester is strong, breathable, and fast to dry
- Spandex mixture ensures plenty of mobility
- Thumbholes help seal out cold, gusty weather
- Zippered rear stash pocket holds energy gels
- 1/4-zip design helps when you need to cool down
- Item #NKEW0X2
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.