Element 3.0 Crew Shirt
It doesn't matter what how cold it is outside—you've gotta get those miles in. When you're setting out for long runs in the cold throw on the Nike Element 3.0 Crew Shirt to stay warm and comfortable as you run. It's made with a super-soft French terry fabric that'll keep you warm in low temps, while Nike's always-reliable Dri-FIT technology wicks away sweat to keep you dry, comfortable, and focused on the run. This shirt's also got thumbholes on the sleeve cuffs that make it easy to layer up with a windbreaker in colder and more blustery weather, while reflective elements on the front and back keep you visible in low-light fall and winter conditions. Plus, there's a handy zippered pocket in the front to keep your keys, IDs, and energy gels close by and secure as you trot on in the cold.
- Warm and cozy running top for long miles in the cold
- French terry fabric soft and stretchy for warmth and comfort
- Dri-FIT technology wicks moisture to keep you comfortable and dry
- Thumbhole sleeves offer extended hand coverage and easy layering
- Reflective elements keep you visible when you run in low light
- Small zippered pocket keeps cards and keys safely tucked away
- Shoulder seams are rolled forward for an ergonomic fit
- Item #NKE02AC
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 1 zippered
- logo, tape
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
What do you think about this product?