Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Long-Sleeve Performance Shirts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Element 3.0 1/2-Zip Top
Cold? What cold? When you're rocking the Nike Element 3.0 1/2-Zip Top you'll be able to set out on chilly days without batting an eye. Designed for cold-weather runs in the fall and winter, this performance top is made with a soft and comfortable French terry fabric, which not only keeps you warm in low temperatures, but also features Nike's reliable Dri-FIT technology to wick away sweat as you run. You'll be able to stay dry, comfortable, and warm, so you can tune out the distractions and focus on your performing to your best. And thanks to the deep chest zipper, you can quickly dump heat in case you get too warm. This shirt also layers easily when it's a bit colder or windier out thanks to its thumbhole sleeves, which make it easy to slide on under a windbreaker. Meanwhile, you've got reflective elements to keep you visible on low-light after-work runs, as well as a handy front pocket that stores your keys, cards, and gels on longer road runs.
- Cold-weather running top with a deep chest zipper
- French terry fabric keeps you warm and cozy in cold temps
- Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat to keep you comfortable and dry
- Half-zip design allows for easy venting if you get too warm
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low winter light
- Small zippered pocket keeps small essential items close by
- Shoulder seams are rolled forward for an ergonomic fit
- Item #NKE02AD
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
What do you think about this product?