Miles and miles of comfort.
Power through your long run this week in confidence with your Nike Dry Elite Lightweight Quarter Running Socks on your feet. Dri-Fit fabric wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable, with flatlocked seams to eliminate chafing and blisters. Nike reinforced the toe and heel for longtime wear, and reflective details increase your visibility while you're running early in the morning or late at night.
- Lightweight running socks for training days and long runs
- Dri-Fit fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Reinforced heel and toe for longtime wear
- Flat seams eliminate chafing
- Reflective details increase visibility
- Item #NKE016O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are nice lightweight socks. Definitely some compression and good wicking fabric. I am concerned they won't be very durable but that's kindof what you expect with ultra lightweight socks. The reflective swoosh on the ankle also seems like it will wear off with a couple washes. Overall good socks, they just seem a bit delicate.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These socks are great for when I'm out riding my dirt bike or mountain bike. They keep my feet dry and cool during the intense heat this past summer.