Select Style & Size
Wildhorse 6 Trail Running Shoe
Wet or dry conditions, low or high mileage, training run or head-clearing romp—no matter what kind of trail run you're setting out for, these well-rounded shoes can handle it. Built with comfortable, responsive cushioning that really thrives when you go long, they've also got a versatile outsole that offers all the traction you need in dry conditions, with a special sticky compound in the center for added security and grip when you're running in wetter weather.
- Reliable all-around trail shoes for any and all of you runs
- Responsive React cushioning offers energy and comfort for long days
- Lugged rubber outsole provides durability and traction on the trail
- Sticky center outsole pod ensures grip in wet, variable conditions
- Anti-clog coating prevents mud and dirt from sticking to the bottom
- Upper gives you a balance between breathability and durability
- Ankle collar hugs your foot while keeping out dirt and debris
- Extra cushioning in the heel supports you during tiring long-runs
- Item #NKEW0GT
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic
- React foam
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 22.5 / 14.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.1oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2020
Very different sizing than regular Nike
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 170 lbs
These are the COOLEST looking shoes I have ever worn but the sizing is way different than regular Nike sneakers. I religiously wear an 8.5 in Nike for running shoes but these were far too small- I ended up going up a full size to a 9.5 to get a fit in these. My feet are pretty wide- I wear a wide in Chacos but not in regular Nikes.
July 17, 2020
True to size
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
Very true to size. I’m always an 8.5 and they fit exactly so. Really happy with these. Wider than normal Nike which I like.