Why We Like The Air Zoom Terra Kiger 8 Trail Running Shoe
As we wake up the trail, the Air Zoom Terra Kiger 8 gives us that distraction-free ride that lets us find our flow. Our feet stay cool under the breezier modified upper, while the forefoot's springy unit powers our toe offs. We stay confident and nimble as we bound atop technical ground with the fine-tuned heel cup giving us that locked-in, slip-free fit.
- Light, agile running shoe for fast-paced trail miles
- Lined mesh upper blocks out debris without sacrificing airflow
- Toe overlays offer some protection and increase durability
- Padded tongue boosts comfort despite long-run swell
- 4mm drop lends to a natural gait and midfoot strike
- Hardwearing foam provides a lively ride
- Segmented rock plate armors your heel to prevent bruising
- Multi-directional lugs increase grip on hills
- Item #NKEW1AG
- Upper Material
- React foam, Zoom Air forefoot unit, heel rock plate
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27 / 17mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- trail running
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 9, 2022
Great trail running shoe
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love my new lightweight and cute trail running shoes. Great width in the toes and supportive, great traction on thr bottom.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help