Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We like the Air Zoom Terra Kiger 7 Trail Running Shoe
No matter the route we know we can trust the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 7 Trail Running Shoe. These lightweight and low profile trail runners boast moderate cushion and exceptional traction so that we can stay focused on our pace.
- Trail-running shoes that keep you moving forward no matter what
- React cushioning helps your stride stay smooth on changing terrain
- Sticky outsole pod provides a reliable centered grip on slick trails
- Multidirectional lugs offer steady traction on climbs and descents
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers added cushioning for longer runs
- Flexible forefoot rock plate gives you constant underfoot protection
- Mesh upper keeps your feet cool and ventilated on summer days
- Padded tongue relieves pressure caused by foot swelling on long runs
- Item #NKEW0UP
- Upper Material
- Nike React, Zoom Air
- rubber, multidirectional lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel/forefoot] 31mm/27mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, single] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.