Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail Running Shoe
Tough terrain and wet conditions send some people packing, but you'll take even the gnarliest trails over being sentenced to the treadmill. These tough trail runners will help you take on rocky, steep, and technical trails, even when they're wet. A specially designed outsole handles both wet and dry conditions, with the targeted traction you need for each, while smooth and responsive cushioning helps you stay comfortable, energized, and focused during long-distance endeavors.
- Trail runners that thrive on tough terrain and in wet conditions
- React cushioning helps your stride stay smooth on changing terrain
- Sticky outsole pod provides a reliable centered grip on slick trails
- Multidirectional lugs offer steady traction on climbs and descents
- Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers added cushioning for longer runs
- Flexible forefoot rock plate gives you constant underfoot protection
- Mesh upper keeps your feet cool and ventilated on summer days
- Padded tongue relieves pressure caused by foot swelling on long runs
- Item #NKEW0H1
- Upper Material
- React foam, Zoom Air heel unit
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 14.5 / 10.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.5oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 170 lbs
Usually wear 9.5 runs really small. Disappointed with this purchase
September 4, 2020
These are great quality and ver comfortable.