Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5 Trail Running Shoe
Equipped with innovative Nike technologies, the Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5 Trail Running Shoe is ready to keep you comfortable as you tackle tough terrain. Its perforated mesh upper optimizes breathability and drains water quickly after stream crossings. And with a cushioning, energy returning, lightweight, and durable Nike React midsole with Zoom Air in the heel, the Terra Kiger puts a spring in your step that isn't solely attributable to your happiness of being out in nature.
Trails can be rough and laden with roots, rocks, and mud, and Nike prepared for just that situation. The toe cap protects your feet from this particularly painful trail debris, while a rock plate under the forefoot offers enhanced protection against rough trails. The waffle design of the sole with exaggerated lugs help you dig in with traction, even on wet surfaces so you can confidently tackle tough trails.
- Confident trail running shoe to tackle a variety of terrain types
- Low 4mm drop helps to encourage a more natural stride and gait
- Breathable mesh upper also drains quickly after stream crossings
- Durable Nike React technology offers a smooth and responsive ride
- Rock plate in the forefoot protects against debris on rugged trail
- Zoom Air in the heel returns energy for a spring in your step
- Sticky rubber soles offer multi-direction, multi-surface traction
- Lace closure tightens snugly around the midfoot for a secure fit
- Item #NKE026J