Select Style & Size
Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail Running Shoe
Peaceful romps on gentle mountain trails are all well and good, but sometimes they're just not in the cards (and sometimes you don't want them to be). These tough trail runners were built to take on challenging terrain and conditions, so you won't be turned around no matter what the trail throws at you. Smooth and responsive cushioning makes it easier to put in long miles, and a high-performance outsole provides traction that's designed to thrive in both wet and dry conditions.
- Trail-running shoes built to take on tough trails in any conditions
- React cushioning helps your stride stay smooth on changing terrain
- Sticky outsole pod provides a reliable centered grip on slick trails
- Multidirectional lugs offer steady traction on climbs and descents
- Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers added cushioning for longer runs
- Flexible forefoot rock plate gives you constant underfoot protection
- Mesh upper keeps your feet cool and ventilated on summer days
- Padded tongue relieves pressure caused by foot swelling on long runs
- Item #NKEW0H0
- Upper Material
- React foam, Zoom Air heel unit
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 14.5 / 10.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.26
- Recommended Use
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2020
Better. The Same.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 180 lbs
Essentially the same as v5 but with a slightly better upper. BUT the outsole is still DANGEROUS on wet rocks and roots. I don't understand why Nike can fix this. Runs great and does well enough if mud isn’t too deep. Awesome on dry. But a liability on wet stuff.
June 5, 2020
I HAVE to agree with you chris !!!!!! GREAT fitting AND super comfy, BUT...... I have the SAME issue as far as being DANGEROUS ...I ONLY use mine on dry terrain where they are GREAT... NIKE REALLY NEEDS to address this with ALL their trail shoes.....