Breeze down the trail.
Nimbly spring from rock to log with the Nike Women's Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 PRM Lake Sonoma Trail Running Shoe's lightweight, breathable comfort and responsive support. Your foot stays dry and cool with the extremely breathable and lightweight Flymesh upper, and a Dynamic Fit system wraps your midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit that lets you focus on the trail ahead. Zoom Air units work with the Phylon midsole to absorb harsh impacts over varying terrain, and high-abrasion TPU bars protect you from protruding rocks and sharp debris. If rain starts to drop, the shoe's sticky rubber has sharp lugs to ensure maximum traction over slippery stones.
- Light support and maximum traction ready this running shoe for trails
- Lightweight Flymesh upper lets your foot breathe all run long
- Phylon midsole and Zoom Air units absorb impact and deliver cushioning
- TPU bars at toebox and heel protect your foot from protruding rocks
- Sticky rubber at forefoot and waffle rubber sole deliver reliable traction
- Item #NKE00TC
- Q & A
Love this shoe!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
I just purchased my 4th pair of this shoe! I am not a huge fan of Nike but my local running store introduced me to this as a great hybrid option. I do a lot of road and trail running (marathons and ultras) and I finally found my perfect shoe with zoom terra kiger. I have a narrow foot and this shoe hugs my foot comfortably. I love the 4 mm drop. It has cushion for the road, but I can feel the trail. The grip is great on loose and wet surfaces. My only complaint is I get a little bruising under my ankle from the stiffness, but after a few wears that goes away. I hope Nike doesn't stop making this shoe!