Structure And Support.
While the Nike Men's Air Zoom Structure 20 Solstice Running Shoe doesn't have a shoulder you can lean on, it does provide support and stability when you're slogging hard through the last couple of hot miles on a summer run. The updated 20 is equipped with a wider platform for enhanced stability and a bouncy, energetic stride. That being said, the Structure is a stability shoe so it's best suited for runners who supinate or overpronate.
Additionally, the Structure 20 features Nike's Dynamic Fit technology, which wraps your midfoot for a secure, snug fit, while the Flymesh upper proves ample breathability and run-long comfort. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot maintains shock attenuation, offers enhanced turnover, and promotes a springy sensation underfoot, allowing you to propel quickly through your transitions rather than be held back by a weighty midsole. Meanwhile, the honeycomb outsole is designed to flex with the tendons in your foot, and the rubber crash rail provides subtle traction when you need it most.
- A stability-oriented, comfy shoe for running
- Flymesh maintains breathability
- Flywire cables provide a snug, personalized fit
- Ortholite sockliner maintains a cushioned fit
- Mesh liner maintains breathability and moisture management
- Cushioned midsole promotes fast turnovers
- Item #NKE015V