Stability + weather protection.
One of the hardest parts about starting a new fitness routine is actually starting. Make the process easier with the Nike Women's Air Zoom Structure 20 Shield Running Shoe. Updated with bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers one smooth stride after another and a wider base for increased stability, this running shoe blends Nike's classic comfort with style.
Crafted with a water-repellent FlyMesh upper, the Air Zoom Structure 20 helps keep you dry and comfortable in damp conditions. The mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit for comfort. Flywire cables are integrated into the lacing system for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in feel. Located in the forefoot of the shoe, the Nike Air Zoom unit offers low-profile cushion and boosts your stride. Dynamic Support technology provides a stable landing, while foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe. Equipped with a sticky rubber outsole, this shoe gives you durable traction, even in wet conditions, so you won't have to risk disrupting your budding routine when the clouds roll in.
- A weather-resistant, supportive shoe built for running
- Mesh upper with dynamic Flywire for support and stability
- Sticky rubber sole ensures traction on wet surfaces
- Lace closure for a locked-in feel
- OrthoLite sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile cushioning
- Item #NKE00U8
- Upper Material
- FlyMesh, DWR treatment
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Zoom Air
- Dual Density Phylon, Cushlon
- Support Type
- 10 mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty