Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield Running Shoe
There's no need to wait for something like the start of a new year to make new fitness goals. Speed up the process with the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield Running Shoe. Outfitted with a water-repellent treatment and lots of reflective detailing, this running shoe blends Nike's classic comfort and style to give you an excuse-reducing trainer that can slog through inclement weather with ease.
Thanks to its water-repellent upper, the Air Zoom Structure 22 will help keep your feet dry when the pavement is wet. The mesh weave ensures breathability and a sock-like fit for comfort, while integrated Flywire cables and an easy toggle lacing system provide a personalized fit and locked-in feel. Located in the forefoot of the shoe, the Nike Air Zoom unit offers low-profile cushion and boosts your next step forward, propelling you into a fast-pace stride. Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing, while foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe. Equipped with a sticky rubber outsole and reflective elements, this shoe will help you go further in wet and low-light conditions.
- A smooth and supportive trainer with water-resistant protection
- Water-repellent upper keeps your feet dryer on wet and rainy days
- Grippy rubber outsole offers steady traction in wet conditions
- Dynamic Support midsole ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Flywire cables and toggle lacing system provide a secure fit
- Responsive cushioning in the forefoot boosts your toe-off
- Reflective details keep you visible in hard-to-see conditions
- Item #NKE01VG
- Q & A
love this shoes!!!
This Nike shoes are great,!!!
Comfort to the max
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 155lbs
These are very similar in size and fit to other Nike running shoes such as a Pegasus 35 and Vaporfly Flyknit. I wear a size 10 across the board in all three and they fit great. These shoes are extremely comfortable, provide much better protection, and traction from the winter weather than a traditional running shoe. I love these and would buy them again.