Select a Size
Select a Color
Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe
Jump into a local race with a friend for the fun of it or lace up for your regular Saturday run with the Nike Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe on your feet. The Structure's been a loyal part of Nike's running line for two decades now, and though just about everything about the shoe has changed in the last twenty years, its subtle blend of support and springy Zoom Air cushioning haven't.
Made for runners who need a little extra stability in a shoe, but don't want to run with bricks on their feet, the Structure now promotes healthy biomechanics using a wider base, as well as its signature dual-density cushioning. By providing more ground contact, you have a more stable platform on which to land and push off, plus firmer EVA foam along the inside of your foot, where over pronation occurs. Engineered mesh uppers deliver targeted ventilation and support with Nike's Flywire around the top of the foot for security where you need it most. Inside the shoe, an inner mesh sleeve cradles your foot in a breathable "sock" that still allows your toes to stretch and splay while you run.
- Running shoe with dynamic support for comfort through the miles
- 10mm drop is comfortable for those who midfoot or heel strike
- Engineered mesh upper delivers targeted ventilation on hot days
- Flywire cables in upper secure the top of foot for comfortable fit
- Partial sleeve wraps the foot for a snug fit through your workouts
- Zoom Air midsole in the forefoot provides responsive, cushioning
- Rubber soles offer reliable, durable traction on urban surfaces
- Item #NKE01VP
- Upper Material
- mesh, Flywire cables
- partial sleeve
- Zoom Air
- Duralon blown rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 22 / 12mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 8.9oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes are HOT!! Very nice looking shoes and extremely comfortable.