Wide And Comfortable.
If regular-width running shoes have a propensity for squeezing your feet in all the wrong ways and you require a little extra stability, look no further than the Nike Women's Wide Air Zoom Structure 20 Running Shoe to help you out. Touting a girthy platform that's suitable for runners with wide feet, the Structure maintains its dependable, springy feel but without suffocating your stride.
Additionally, the Structure is equipped with a dual-density midsole, which promotes swift transitions and enough cushion underfoot that'll keep you coming back for more. The Structure is designed to support flat-footed runners who overpronate to ensure a comfortable ride regardless of whether you're training for a half or full marathon. By providing more ground contact, you have a stabler platform on which to land and push off, plus firmer EVA foam along the inside of your foot. Along the uppers, Nike's Flymesh upper wraps around the lumps and contours of your foot for a nearly custom fit, and its airy flexibility is countered with supportive Flywire around the instep for security where you need it most. Inside the shoe, an inner mesh sleeve cradles your foot in a breathable sock-like lining that still allows your toes to stretch and splay while you run.
- Stay stable and light with this everyday trainer
- Uppers provide a stretchy, contoured fit without hot spots
- Dual-density cushioning and stable base offer extra support
- Zoom Air pods in forefoot and heel add energetic spring
- Inner mesh sleeve provides a breathable fit and feel
- Wide stability platform caters to overpronaters
- Item #NKE00UB