Select style & size:Select options
Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail Running Shoe
Nike's iconic Pegasus shoe finally leaves the road behind in favor of winding trails and sprawling views with the Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail Running Shoe. Offering the same cushioned comfort that has made the Pegasus a staple of Nike's lineup for decades, this shoe trades in a traditional road outsole for a lugged rubber one, giving you grip and traction on everything from rocky mountain trails to muddy riverside romps. You've also got several features offering a more adaptive performance for variable trail conditions, helping you thrive when things get a bit bumpy. A wider forefoot lets your toes flex and curl how they need to when you're bounding over rocky trails, and a grooved outsole allows your feet to move, roll, and flex comfortably wherever the trail takes them. Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot ensure that your ride is soft and springy, and a perforated mesh upper delivers breathable comfort when you're running in the summer heat.
- Nike's iconic training shoe decides to leave the roads far behind
- Lugged rubber outsole ensure traction on variable trail surfaces
- Zoom Air units and midsole cushioning provide responsive comfort
- Perforated mesh upper offers breathable comfort for hot days
- Wide forefoot and grooved outsole let your feet adapt to the trail
- Lockdown lacing system creates a supportive fit for rugged terrain
- Item #NKE026I
- Q & A
Perfect trail runners!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'd been wanting these and snapped them up on a sale and they're every bit as good as expected. I've always been a fan of the Pegasus street shoe and was delighted they came out with a trail version since I run exclusively on trails now. Lightweight, supportive, breathable, I never think about my feet when I'm running in them. I got the neon green color and have gotten lots of compliments as well.