Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe
Slimmed down and more breathable than ever, Nike's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe is back again and ready for hot summer runs. It's got a new slimmer heel collar and tongue to reduce bulk and keep you light on your feet, while a full-length Zoom Air unit ensures an ultra smooth and responsive ride on the road. You've got Flywire lace cables that hug the midfoot for a snug, comfortable, and supportive fit for your speedier track sessions, as well as a grooved outsole construction that ensures a smooth and stable transition through your gait. Key to this update is an engineered mesh upper that features more perforations for greater breathability as you pick up speed and start to sweat, which also delivers targeted performance in high-heat areas to keep you the most cool where it's most important.
- A classic Nike trainer that's slimmer and more breathable than ever
- Perforated mesh upper ensures high breathability in key areas
- Zoom Air unit is smooth and responsive from heel strike to toe off
- Flywire cables give your midfoot a snug and secure fit at speed
- Grooved outsole provides a smooth transition through your gait
- Slimmed down tongue and collar reduce bulk and boost your comfort
- Footbed adapts to the contours of your feet for custom support
- Item #NKE026F
- Q & A
Pegasus 4 Life
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been wearing Nike Air Pegasus since I won gold at the high school state track meet (I have not done much since then, and when/where else will I get a chance to mention it?). Anyway, I'm familiar with the subtle changes in each model, and these ones deliver. Highly recommend.