Dedicated shoe for dedicated runners.
Whether this 5K is your first or fiftieth, you're going to need a reliable and high-performing shoe to help you get where you want to be. Designed for neutral runners at all levels, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe is the latest edition of Nike's tried and true trainer. Now outfitted with a full-length Zoom Air midsole with Cushlon foam, the Pegasus 35 gives you springy and responsive cushioning that delivers a smooth and energized ride. To further ensure a smooth run, Nike has added a sloped heel and a strategic rubber outsole strip to help you land in an optimal position for quick and natural transitions for heel to toe.
A breathable mesh upper with a partial bootie design stretches with your foot motions to provide a more comfortable ride and added support to your foot movements. In the heel, there's a newly out-turned collar to reduce stress on the Achilles tendon, helping you avoid discomfort on long training runs. This version comes with a wider footbed to ensure the same comfort and trusted performance for runners with wider feet.
- Give yourself a smooth and reliable trainer with this Nike classic
- Responsive cushioned midsole gives you an easy and responsive ride
- Mesh upper stretches and breathes to ensure maximum comfort
- Sloped heel and rubber outsole strip help with smooth transitions
- Out-turned heel collar reduces stress on Achilles tendon
- Flywire cables keep laces secure on long runs and workouts alike
- Wider footbed is suitable for runners with larger feet
- Item #NKE01MZ