Select style & size:Select options
Advanced freeride artillery.
Born and bred in the unforgiving terrain of the Swiss Alps, the Nidecker Ultralight Snowboard is the ultimate freeride weapon for taking on the steepest, sketchiest lines possible. Developed with the help of material scientists at the University of Bern, it offers powerful response and surgical precision in an incredibly light package for mind-blowing performance in the biggest mountains around.
Innovative 3ND construction makes the board torsionally flexible while maintaining stiffness and stability, resulting in superior control and steering without compromising high-speed performance. Its directional shape and setback stance keep you afloat in powder, and there's an extra set of inserts even further back that can be set up on the absolute deepest days of the season. The Carbonid topsheet adds an extra-dynamic feel to the board for razor-like precision in exposed terrain. Carbon stringers amp up this board's liveliness, while KEVLAR strips increase damping when you blaze over speed bumps. Riders who like to charge steeps at full-throttle will love the nano carbon-infused N-9000 sintered base.
- Ultimate weapon for charging freeride terrain
- Stiff flex is stable and responsive at speed
- Tapered directional shape offers float and drive
- Camber underfoot offers powerful pop and edge control
- Light Core offers snappy feel and durability
- KEVLAR additives provide extremely damp ride
- Freeflex 2.0 tips enhance edge-to-edge liveliness
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast
- Item #NDK000A