Triton Boa Focus Snowboard Boot
Crafted with maximum comfort, response, and adjustability, the Nidecker Triton Boa Focus Snowboard Boot is a clean, mid-stiff, all-terrain destroyer that makes its presence known as a new addition to the line-up. From hitting the park's big jump line to sending natural sidehits and cliffs into powder, the Triton takes on all types of riding with impact-absorbing, responsive, and comfortable confidence.
Boa H3 Focus dials allow you to quickly and independently tighten separate zones of the boot for a truly customized level of support, adapting to your day's style of riding, while the thermo-moldable Bronze-level liner with a reverse-cut cuff gives a perfectly ergonomic fit that bolsters all-day comfort. The liner also helps keep you dry and fresh with odor-resistant, moisture-wicking properties as you work up a sweat exploring every inch of the resort, while the durable, all-rubber B.F.T. FreeTrack outsole supports the anatomy of your foot to give you an authentic barefoot feel, both on and off the board.
- Personalized comfort and support comes in this ATV boot
- Dual boa closure allow independent support adjustments
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a custom fit to your foot
- Heel gel dampening soak up harsh high-speed chatter
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and naturally comfortable
- Sweat-wicking, odor-resistant liner keeps your feet fresh
- Item #NDK004M
- Upper Material
- Boa H3 Focus
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- liner lacing
- B.F.T. FreeTrack, N-Gel Dampening
- 3D-molded single-density EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 10] 4lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?