Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Triton Boa Focus Snowboard Boot
Crafted with maximum comfort, response, and adjustability, the Nidecker Triton Boa Focus Snowboard Boot is a clean, mid-stiff, all-terrain destroyer that makes its presence known as a new addition to the line-up. From hitting the park's big jump line to sending natural sidehits and cliffs into powder, the Triton takes on all types of riding with impact-absorbing, responsive, and comfortable confidence.
Boa H3 Focus dials allow you to quickly and independently tighten separate zones of the boot for a truly customized level of support, adapting to your day's style of riding, while the thermo-moldable Bronze-level liner with a reverse-cut cuff gives a perfectly ergonomic fit that bolsters all-day comfort. The liner also helps keep you dry and fresh with odor-resistant, moisture-wicking properties as you work up a sweat exploring every inch of the resort, while the durable, all-rubber B.F.T. FreeTrack outsole supports the anatomy of your foot to give you an authentic barefoot feel, both on and off the board.
- Personalized comfort and support comes in this ATV boot
- Dual boa closure allow independent support adjustments
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a custom fit to your foot
- Heel gel dampening soak up harsh high-speed chatter
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and naturally comfortable
- Sweat-wicking, odor-resistant liner keeps your feet fresh
- Item #NDK004M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.