Select style & size:Select options
Transitions from zone to zone seamlessly.
From laps through the jump line to cliff drops and pow fields, you're sure to stay comfortable and supported as you hit every part of the mountain in the Nidecker Women's Transit Boa Snowboard Boots. The synthetic leather upper is weather-resistant and tough as nails to keep your feet dry while taking tons of abuse, and the ultra-fast, precise Boa lacing system secures just the right fit with a twist of a dial. Plus, the Power Strap provides a quick and easy adjustment of the upper to even out the fit and eliminate painful pressure points.
Designed just for your foot, The thermo-moldable Level 2 liner provides a customized fit by conforming to the shape of your foot, and the stiff flex serves up lightning-fast response and stable support to thread through tight tree zones and send sketchy straightlines like it was nothing. Built to handle big impacts, the molded EVA footbed cushions your foot through flat landings and painful chatter that usually comes along with high speeds, while the grippy, lightweight Dura-Light outsole provides you with confident steps over slick and icy terrain.
- Versatile, quick-lacing all-mountain boot handles it all
- Boa closure and Power Strap lock down an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a customized fit
- Water-resistant synthetic leather protects against the elements
- Molded EVA insole absorbs chatter and harsh landings
- Grippy Dura-Light outsole brings you traction and added cushioning
- Item #NDK001B