Tracer Boa Heel-Lock Coiler Snowboard Boot
Specifically designed to be big on comfort, support, and control, the Nidecker Tracer Heel-Lock Coiler Boa Snowboard Boot is a mid-flexing boot with superior lacing system to keep your feet snugly in place through all riding conditions. Starting with the Boa Coiler lacing system, you can lock in the fit and make mid-mountain adjustments with the quick twist of a dial, while the Heel-Lock QuikFit tightens around your ankle to prevent heel lift, which gives you heightened response and fights foot fatigue.
The high-performing Silver-Level liner offers thermo-moldable foam in key areas for a foot-conforming fit, as well as N-Gel heel dampening for more comfort and smoothed-out chatter when you're ripping at high speeds. SpaceBlanket insulation bounces heat back to your foot for a toasty fit through frigid days at the resort, and the Silvadur anti-odor coating does its part to keep funky odors at bay after particularly long days on the hill. It's finished off with a B.F.T. Free-Track outsole that dampens chatter and keeps your foot gripped over icy surfaces.
- Versatile, all-mountain boot for tons of comfort
- Boa Coiler gives you a precise fit in seconds
- Heel-Lock Quikfit closure prevents heel lift
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot and adds support
- SpaceBlanket insulation increases warmth without adding bulk
- B.F.T. Free-Track outsole offers grip and board feel
- Item #NDK002X
- Q & A
Comfort and Response
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Easy to take off and on. Wear resistant. Extremely light weight. Excellent heel hold. Dual density liner, padded ankle support, and molded toe area make this boot very comfortable.