Select style & size:Select options
Spectre Carbon Snowboard
The Nidecker Spectre Carbon Snowboard features race influence and high performance materials to create a carving board that can handle your top speed. The directional shape and Advanced Camber profile combine to help you hold an edge like a dream, while carving up steep groomers and the occasional backcountry run. The directional shape encourages easy turn initiation and powerful exits while the full length camber with short flat sections at the contact points helps you drive power to your edges for ultimate control.
To support this hard carving the Spectre Carbon boasts high quality construction that adds rigidity, response, and sheds weight. The Carbonid top layer boasts edge to edge carbon mixed with class for unmatched torsional rigidity and response without adding too much weight. Additionally a lightweight blend of woods keeps the overall weight down without sacrificing performance.
- Hold an edge through the hardest of turns on this carving specialist
- Directional shape encourages hard carving and boosts control
- Stiff flex creates stability at high speed for maximum confidence
- Camber profile helps you drive power to your edges and hold an edge
- Carbonid layer boosts power and responsiveness at high speeds
- Six rows of inserts give you ultimate freedom in stance choices
- Triax plus laminates provide consistent flex and torsional rigidity
- Sintered base is extremely fast and reliable for hard charging
- Item #NDK002F
- Q & A
So stoked on this board!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Spectre Carbon is an all around great snowboard! Handles really well in any condition good or bad. It is pretty stiff but helps a lot when going fast and dropping cliffs and is super light! I would recommend this board to anyone who is trying to improve their riding in all aspects of snowboarding. Super stoked backcountry had this board and will definitely buy another on when the time is up!