Select style & size:Select options
Representing the pinnacle of freeride performance in Nidecker's line, the Rave Snowboard features an aggressive flex pattern, camber profile, and directional shape for unflappable stability at high speeds and loaded response while you're picking apart technical terrain all over the mountain. Its directional shape features a substantial set-back for stability at higher velocities, combined with a double-square nose that's longer and wider for additional float in powder.Seeing as how traditional camber is a bit catchy and dives underneath powder, Nidecker uses flat camber along the tip and tail transitions to take the bite out of the board, as well as make it a bit more neutral in powder. This way, it won't throw you off-balance for tiny mistakes on edge, plus it's a bit easier to pilot in deep snow, as the tip and tail aren't trying to submerge downwards. However make no mistake, the Rave is still oriented towards the expert rider who prefers to open it up at scary-fast speeds. Then, the Rave Snowboard uses N-Tech construction for a bit lighter weight and easier board manipulation, but without sacrificing strength or responsiveness. The paulownia and poplar core retains all the strength you'd expect from a board of this pedigree, but without excess weight slowing you down. It's reinforced with snappy carbon stringers and kevlar for added vibration damping when you're hauling down the mountain.
- Powerful freeride board for charging steeps and carving
- Responsive camber with flat transition zones for less catch
- Stiff flex retains stability for high speeds and heavy landings
- Directional shape with longer nose for stability and float
- Light core balances strength with a feathery feel underfoot
- Carbon and Kevlar stringers make it snappy and dampen vibration
- N-9000 sintered base is the fastest in Nidecker's line
- Item #NDK001U
- Q & A
Power like i've never felt before
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got this on Friday, and ripped it Saturday. Only one day out with it so far and this thing is a monster. Painted the entire mountain with this bomber. Glades, groomers, steeps, cliffs, walls, booters, this thing really does it all. Turn with commitment, and confidence, this stiffy with stick at any speed, but fast is where it wants to be. 5 out of 5 without a doubt.