Select style & size:Select options
Built to surf through the deepest pow with ease and carve up every inch of the resort, the Nidecker Mosquito takes it all on with a short size and big character. Its small side cut radius and short running edges team up with the large nose and double fishtail to help you float over the deep stuff while still maintaining powerful drive when taken on groomers and chopped-up conditions. Fast and smooth, the Mosquito really comes alive thanks to setback camber under the bindings and a stiff flex, which matches with an aggressive tight radius sidecut to lay out long carves and rip the fall line with grip and power aplenty. Nidecker shines when it comes to construction, and the Mosquito stays the course with a lively, yet lightweight poplar- and paulownia-combined core. This is then bolstered with the combination of both biax and triax glass to offer the perfect torsional flex for rallying around the whole mountain.
- Super-short all-mountain board for riders partial to pow
- Hybrid rocker balances float with stability at speed
- Directional double fishtail shape bolsters buoyancy
- Stiff flex keeps stability and response maxed out
- Innovative wood core provides power and pop without the weight
- Fiberglass blend caters towards all-mountain riding
- Item #NDK000S
- Q & A
Wanted something different
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the Nidecker Mosquito because I wanted something different and saw quite a few people riding it on the mountain. I bought the 148cm and it was too big so I returned it and got the 142cm. Absolutely love it and has made snowboarding so much fun on sunny cruiser days and in the pow! I would totally recommend this board to anyone who wants to try something different, it will not disappoint you! Super stoked backcountry had this board in stoke.