Micron Magic Snowboard
The Nidecker Micron Magic Snowboard enables riders to quickly move from their rental setup on the bunny hill to easily cruising blue squares on their own board. It is able to encourage this progression by blending forgiving performance with high quality snowboard construction.
To achieve this forgiving performance the Micron Magic features a true twin shape, Standard Camrock profile, and a soft flex. The twin shape is easily maneuvered by beginner riders and allows for easy pivoting while encouraging proper edge technique. The Standard Camrock combines forgiving turn initiation and limited edge catches with a powerful camber section that allows this board to grow with young riders so that it never holds them back. Finally a soft flex enables younger riders to easily manipulate the board into and out of turns.
- Youth board that encourages progression from the park to the pow
- Soft flex enables easy initiating of turns and board manipulation
- Camrock profile grows with the rider to encourage progression
- True Twin shape encourages proper edging and adds forgiveness
- Solid wood core is lightweight, responsive, and extremely durable
- Short turn radius further boosts maneuverability
- Easily repairable N-5000 base needs extremely little upkeep
- Item #NDK002S