Select style & size:Select options
Injecting surefooted confidence to your riding, Nidecker made the Megalight Snowboard for top-tier performance on steep, fast lines and unreal float through those deep, dreamy days on the mountain. With its incredibly light, strong, and torsionally stiff wood core, this board provides reliable edge control, so you can shred with fearlessness.
Nidecker's groundbreaking 3ND construction makes the board torsionally flexible while maintaining stiffness and stability, resulting in superior control and steering without compromising high-speed performance. Its directional shape and setback stance keep you afloat in powder, and there's an extra set of inserts even further back that can be set up on the absolute deepest days of the season. Carbon stringers amp up this board's liveliness, while KEVLAR strips increase damping when you blaze over speed bumps. Riders who like to charge steeps at full-throttle will love the nano carbon-infused N-9000 sintered base, not to mention the chatter-smoothing Absorbnid topsheet.
- Turbo-charged ATV deck for crushing the steep and deep
- Stiff flex is stable and responsive at speed
- Tapered directional shape offers float and drive
- Camber underfoot offers powerful pop and edge control
- Light Core offers snappy feel and durability
- KEVLAR and Absorbnid top for extremely damp ride
- Freeflex 2.0 tips enhance edge-to-edge liveliness
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast
- Item #NDK001R