Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
The Liberty Snowboard took Nidecker's classic Mellow shape and added throwback graphics and premium tech to give a proper nod to the early days of snowboarding—and we're huge fans. A directional setback and Surfy CamRock profile combine for the ultimate float in deep snow while giving increased power and edge hold for laying deep carves on groomers.
The wide waist width increases surface area for added float and allows riders with a bigger footprint to eliminate toe and heel drag. An innovative Absorbnid topsheet is specially designed to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride feel, and the improved Master Core mixes four different types of woods for a superior strength in a lightweight package. So whether you're riding bottomless powder, carving up groomed runs, or surfing spring slush, the Liberty is your ticket to freeride freedom.
- Fun freeride deck that pays homage to snowboarding's halcyon days
- Surfy CamRock profile combines float with power and edge hold
- Stiff flex is responsive and stable for steep runs at high speeds
- Directional shape naturally sinks the tail for increased float
- Wide waist width eliminates toe or heel drag for large-footed riders
- Absorbnid topsheet is specially designed to absorb vibrations
- Master Core combines 4 wood types for lightweight strength
- N-9000 sintered base is extremely fast and durable
- Item #NDKD03K