The Nidecker Flow Nexus Fusion Snowboard Binding is a collaboration between Nidecker and the speed-entry binding pioneers at Flow, and it's ready to collaborate with your snowboard and take you around the entire mountain with it's all-terrain capabilities. With its responsive feel and convenient design, there's no reason to ride with anything else this winter.
The Nexus baseplate offers a reactive feel for quick and powerful turns, while the mid-flexing highback allows freestyle freedom when you're taking it through the park. The baseplate is also rockered so it makes minimal contact with your board in order to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in. The highback actually folds down in the back so you can slip your foot in, meaning you just need to set the buckles once and you're good to go from there on out. This Hybrid version also sports a toe strap for riders who prefer the feel of a more traditional binding. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride.
- All-terrain vehicle that's ready to shred the whole resort
- Nexus baseplate is responsive and tough
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Grippy toe strap for a locked-in fit and feel
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Universal disk mounts to any snowboard
- Flow revolutionized rear-entry binding technology
- Item #NDK001G
- Q & A
I am getting boots on this site which are size 9.5, will a Large binding have an effect on how well my boot fits in or will there be no difference.