Select style & size:Select options
Undeniably smooth and responsive, the Nidecker Escape Snowboard is your all-terrain getaway vehicle for escaping the madness of civilization for the untouched powder, dialed terrain parks, and high-speed groomers of the mountain. The Escape's directional twin shape and mid-range flex expand its versatility, allowing you to dip into fresh pow in the morning before heading to the park for some afternoon laps. CamRock places responsive camber underfoot for locking into carves and boosting from park jumps, transitioning to rockered tips for catch-free turn initiation and extra float after a recent storm cycle.
Delving inside this all-terrain board, you'll find Nidecker's Master Core comprised of varying densities of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia wood species. This blended wood core creates a board that's reliably strong, smooth-flexing, and responsive underfoot, so you can charge anything on the mountain with a balanced feel. Biax fiberglass makes it easy to manipulate and flex torsionally, so you won't have any trouble initiating turns or maneuvering quickly around the mountain. This fiberglass lay-up is reinforced with a snappy carbon stringer for enhanced pop when you're lapping the park and hitting natural features scattered around the mountain.
- Smooth and responsive board for charging the mountain
- Responsive camber underfoot with catch-free rocker at tips
- Directional twin with slightly longer nose for added float
- Master core for a reliably strong, smooth-flexing board
- Biax fiberglass makes for it easier to flex torsionally
- Snappy carbon stringer for heightened response and pop
- N-7000 sintered base with speedy nanocarbon particles
- Item #NDK000G