Select style & size:Select options
A new creation for this season, the Era Wide Snowboard is the only true twin, pure freestyle board in Nidecker's lineup, and it more than shines as such thanks to the medium flex, twin shape, forgiving profile, and powerful pop. From boosting off big cliffs on powder days to stomping corked-out spins in the park's jump line, the Era wastes no time in showing why it's the freestyle deck of choice for the Nidecker team. Nidecker also took big-footed riders into consideration by making this version wider than the original to prevent the dreaded toe drag.
The Era's Freestyle Camrock profile features more rocker in the nose and tail, traditional camber under the feet, and flat between the bindings to make sticking tricks easier than ever. While this profile is mainly tailored towards park riding, it also adds float in pow and power on chopped-up runs when you're on the hunt for hidden natural sidehits. Nidecker also outfitted the Era with their strong, responsive, and lightweight Master Core, which employs a variety of wood types and densities to keep your ollie power turbo-charged and control precise. The Era's Premium Sandwich construction boasts advanced materials like Kevlar and carbon for enhanced impact-absorption and unreal response. An extremely tough sintered N-7000 base finishes this board off for consistent high-speed riding and beatings in the park.
- The only pure freestyle deck in Nidecker's lineup
- Wider waist width accommodates riders with bigger feet
- Twin shape and medium flex cater to precise park riding
- Hybrid rocker offers playful control all over the mountain
- Sandwich construction elevates pop and dampens chatter
- Ultra-strong wood core keeps your snap lively
- Sintered base maintains speed and impact-resistance
- Item #NDK002B