Select style & size:Select options
Shaped with a sidecut from the 1990's, the Nidecker Donuts Snowboard pays homage back to the versatile, fun, and all-terrain boards of yesteryear which fostered snowboarding's creative mindset of making the entire mountain your playground. This freeride ATV board features a directional shape with rounded tail to help absorb all types of snow and float easily in the deep stuff, while Directional Rocker and Positive Camber come together to give you the ideal balance of surfability in pow and stability at speeds.
The R8 Series medium side cut makes for easy cruising and wide, perfect turns on corduroy, without losing control or performance in the trees or on chopped-up pow. The ideal blend of power and pop, Nidecker's Nidactive Wood core employs both poplar and paulownia to create the best lightness, responsiveness, and absorption ratios. Then, triax on the top and biax on the bottom results in confident stability under your feet and lightning-quick responsiveness. As with all of Nidecker's boards, the Donuts uses ash—the best natural, light dampener material available—on the top sheet for more absorption and responsiveness.
- Freeride-oriented throwback shape tailored to versatile fun
- Directional shape with rounded tail makes for easy cruising
- Mid-stiff flex provides a stable platform that charges hard
- Directional rocker hybrid balances control with power
- Lightweight blended wood core maintains snappy response
- Triax and biax wrap enhances response and drive
- Ash veneer maintains a lightweight, smooth feel underfoot
- Item #NDK000T