Select style & size:Select options
You don't just accomplish 30 years of experience and multiple alpine racing world titles by accident—it's safe to say that the folks at Nidecker know a thing or two about carving. They took that knowledge and combined it with their expertise in designing boards that handle the exposed off-piste terrain of the Swiss Alps to create the Nidecker Concept Snowboard.
From ripping turns on groomers to floating and slashing through powder, this innovative directional ensures you're always well-armed for high-speed shredding. Full camber offers unmatched edge control and pre-loaded turning power for aggressive carves and high-speed precision, while a directional shape with a setback stance and large nose keeps it afloat on the deepest days of the season. Carbon stringers amp up this board's liveliness, while KEVLAR strips and the Absorbnid topsheet ensure a damp ride when you charge over chunder and chop. And to indulge your need for speed, Nidecker gave it a dense nano carbon-infused base to help you go into overdrive.
- Carve and slash pow like never before with this
- Full camber for powerful response and edge control
- Directional shape offers effortless float in deep snow
- Stiff flex provides powerful feel and unwavering stability
- Light Core offers snappy feel and durability
- KEVLAR and Absorbnid top for extremely damp ride
- Carbon stringers enhance pop and liveliness
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast
- Item #NDK002H