Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tackle technical terrain with surgical precision.
Built to fulfill your freeride ambitions, the Nidecker Carbon Series Snowboard Binding delivers the performance you need to taking down steep lines and slaying deep powder. If you want razor-sharp precision and unwavering support for crushing big mountain terrain, you've come to the right binding.
The carbon highback offers an ultralight feel while maintaining serious support for powerful heelside turns and stomped cliff landings. Channeling energy from edge to edge, the Unibody Pro baseplate allows for quick, powerful turns. Borrowed from the innovative minds at Now Bindings, the Hyperfuse ankle strap delivers seamless response, which is crucial when you're riding in exposed terrain at high speeds.
- Powerful binding for freeride enthusiasts
- Stiff flex is responsive and supportive
- Carbon highback offers ultralight, dynamic feel
- Unibody Pro baseplate is tough and reactive
- Hyperfuse ankle strap with injected EVA padding
- 3D toe cap fits snugly over the tip of your boot
- EVA padding soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Item #NDK001H
- Q & A
How is the shock absorption on these bindings?