Select style & size:Select options
Nothing is off-limits.
Designed to slice and dice groomers and slash powder with equal aptitude, the Nidecker Area Snowboard is the ideal board for the rider who shreds every part of the mountain—except the terrain park. The little brother of the more aggressive Concept snowboard, the Area offers a mellower feel that's fun to surf deep snow and cruise hardpack on, but can still handle high-speed steeps and laid-out carves.
Full camber offers excellent edge hold and response to handle fast groomer laps and technical off-piste terrain, while a directional shape with a setback stance and large nose keeps it afloat when the powder piles up. When the freshies get tracked out, the Absorbnid topsheet absorbs vibrations for a smoother ride and less fatigue in choppy conditions. The strong and lively Master core provides pop, while biax glass ensures a smooth, consistent flex to keep you in control.
- Carves hardpack and surfs powder equally well
- Full camber for powerful response and edge control
- Directional shape offers effortless float in deep snow
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable
- Master core is extremely strong and responsive
- Absorbnid topsheet offers an extremely damp ride
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast
- Item #NDK000R