From hardpack single track to varied, spongy terrain, the New Balance Men's Vazee Summit v2 Trail Running Shoe will keep spry and light on your feet. The Vazee features a mesh upper for breathability and quick-drying performance, while the no-sew design prevents chafing or hot spots from popping up mid-run. Additionally, the REVlite midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and protects your foot from trail-side obstacles. A three-quarter Rockstop plate bolsters your defense from errant obstacles, and the Hydrohesion rubber outsole rips, grips, and chews up terrain from wherever you are all the way to London—or some place further than London if you actually live in London.
- Hit the "let's go" button with this trail running shoe
- Mesh upper prevents hot spots and encourages ventilation
- REVlite midsole attenuates shock and propels stride
- Rock plate safeguards foot from errant objects
- Lugged outsole rips and grips terrain
- 10mm drop and neutral design lend a comfortable fit
- Item #NEW00MA