Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Casual Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
If there's something strange...
What was that sound? Is something following you? From wet, moonlit trails to the forest's edge, the New Balance Men's Trailbuster Shoe gives you the performance to get away from spooky sounds and shifting shadows. The durable nubuck uppers have a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet safe and dry during a dark and gloomy thunderstorm, and the rippled outsole provides all the traction you need to get an upperhand on the ghosts that haunt you, helping you grip grit and gravel without a hitch.
- Running shoe offers a smooth escape on dark, rocky trails
- Nubuck and textile uppers are durable and flattering
- Ripple outsole provides traction on rough terrain
- Foam midsole delivers an ultra-smooth trail experience
- Gusseted tongue wards off pesky debris from haunting your steps
- Lace closure gives a secure, performance fit for moving fast
- Item #NEW00OA
- Q & A
Great looking shoe well done New Balance
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 200lbs
Awesome shoe! Really nice aesthetic look to this shoe. Very comfortable, a short break in time, and basically fit really well out of the box! Nice tread if you want to take them out on the trail. Backcountry has them marked as a trail runner, I wouldn't completely agree with that, however, they are very versatile and can be worn around town, as well as day hikes. Holding up very well for me. One piece of advice is to not mow the lawn while you are wearing them because the military foliage green really picked up a very distinct grass color after that. I was able to wash them and it came right out.
Please let me know if you have any questions.