Summit Unknown Trail Running Shoe
- Trail runners that balance comfort and rugged performance
- No-sew mesh upper provides breathability and stability
- REVlite midsole cuts down on weight yet maintains cushioning
- RockStop plate defends against rocks and trail debris
- Grippy, lugged outsole offers traction on loose terrain
- Item #NEW00T2
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2018
I'm a New Balance fan and always have been. I like the width of shoe and the flexibility. Full disclosure, I don't wear them running, but because of my plantar fasciitis I've been told to wear running shoes. Colors are exactly what they say on the site. So far they provide all day comfort from all day wear.