sale $82.46 $109.9525% Off
Get to the top.
Precise and aggressive, the New Balance Women's Summit Unknown Trail Running Shoe has all the tools to conquer fast-paced runs in the woods, mountains, and just about anywhere beyond city limits.
Starting with the skeletally-engineered FantomFit upper, this shoe provides an exact fit by fusing two thin material together with a no-sew process, resulting in a highly breathable and supportive ride. The REVlite midsole offers a lightweight ride without cutting back on construction or compromising cushioned comfort, while the flexible Rock Stop layer protects your feet from protruding rocks on the trail and disperses shock energy to fight fatigue. New Balance used an advanced rubber compound, HydroHesion, in the outsole for the very task of gripping wet and sloppy terrain, while the spike-like lugs help maintain your speed in those aforementioned conditions.
- Trail runners that balance comfort and rugged performance
- No-sew mesh upper provides breathability and stability
- REVlite midsole cuts down on weight yet maintains cushioning
- RockStop plate defends against rocks and trail debris
- Grippy, lugged outsole offers traction on loose terrain
- Item #NEW00T2
FantomFit (synthetic mesh)