Up and at em.
New Balance made the Men's Summit Unknown Trail Running Shoe lean, mean, and ready for adventure. Built with an aggressive yet lightweight sole, the advanced rubber compound that makes up HydroHesion is specifically designed for wet trails and unknown paths. Spike-like lugs help you fast even in the sticky mud, while a forefoot Rock Stop plate adds protection from hidden rocks and tree roots. Layered above this grippy outsole is an innovative foam compound that adds responsiveness and durability to your stride without adding excess weight, while the skelatally engineered upper feels ultralight on marathon days, yet provides a supportive fit that won't let you down.
- Conquer wooded forest trails with this running shoe
- Seamless mesh uppers offer breathable comfort
- Lightweight midsole adds cushioning and stability
- Grippy outsoles designed for wet, muddy trails
- Rock protection wards off hidden dangers in your path
- Lace closure provides a secure, personalized fit
- Item #NEW00T1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
Great shoe, comfortable and supportive.