Change your game, not your shoe.
You enjoy a variety of activities, but you don’t want five different shoes for each sport. The QIKv3 Cross-Training Shoe is a reliable all-in-one option. New Balance’s FantomFit design uses no-sew technology to give you a light, form-fitting feel. Compared to other shoes within the brand, this shoe is equipped with a lightweight midsole that will keep up with your high-intensity intervals. And when you ditch the gym for the trail, the traction sole will tackle rugged terrain.
- Count your steps and tackle any workout in this lightweight shoe
- Ultralight fit with no-sew technology hugs your foot
- RevLite midsole is lightweight for cross-training
- Quix sole provides flexible traction for unexpected terrain
- Item #NEW00P5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I have wider feet, they stretch enough to fit after being worn for a little which is nice! They look good definitely don't seem wide when you're looking straight down on them. Pretty light weight and they look great!