Keep the heat on.
Getting up for your morning run gets tougher as the days grow shorter, but you can retain some semblance of sanity wearing the Men's New Balance NB Heat Run Jacket. NB Heat fleece not only captures your valuable body heat on the cooler mornings, it's also wicking so you won't feel all clammy when you finish your neighborhood loop. Thumb-holes keep your sleeves in place when you stop for jumping jacks and a low-profile hood keeps your ears warm, ensuring you can focus on the sunrise and not the chill.
- Lightweight performance jacket for running in cooler weather
- Fleece designed to trap heat and wick away perspiration
- Wind- and water-resistant for comfort in less-than-ideal conditions
- 360 reflectivity for safe early-morning workouts
- Scuba hood and hidden thumb holes ensure a secure fit
- Secure your keys or ID in those pockets while you jog
- Item #NEW00K8